Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Long Afternoon Shadows


Long Afternoon Shadows
Originally uploaded by jeffinmoscow.

Spring and the spring forward to Daylight Savings Time bring longer afternoons and lighter evenings. I always love that first time leaving the office after work in daylight.

Moscow, Russia. March, 2009.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Ouch. Leaving work in the dark must be sad. I guess that makes the return to daylight a special time of year.

mckarla said...

Weather today was great. I felt spring for the first time. Nicephoto

jeffery mcmillan said...

Leaving work in the dark is not that bad -- you get used to it. What's really tough is arriving to and then leaving from work in the dark.

Nice to meet you, mckarla. That's a very interesting project you've got going on. Any idea when your documentary will be read for viewing?

Deborah Hoffman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.